- Improves product quality and consistency
- Guides operators through the batch process
- Automatic batch recordkeeping throughout the production process helps to track and trace
- Adds flexibility in your batch process configuration
- Easy to implement batch solution for multi-site batching facilities ensures common configuration and reduces operator/maintenance training window
- Easily manages changes in your batch process with BatchTool 780 configuration software
- Built-in reports provide critical batch history information
METTLER TOLEDO’s new Checklist for Designing Batching Control Systems explains what should be considered when improving your process with a new batching control system. Leverage our best practice batching knowledge to maximize productivity and minimize costs in your operation.