Advantages of weight-based in-process or end-of-line quality control:
- Reliable detection of deviations of as few as one part in a million in a split second.
- Fast pass/fail testing of parts, modules, kits for completeness or geometry.
- Non-destructive testing material adding or abrasions processes.
- Independent from surface texture, lighting and positioning of the part to be tested.
- Easy testing of quality control device according to TS16949 and ISO 9001.
- Easy implementation without need for special software and engineering.
Verifying of geometry, density and availability of unwanted cavities of tool shaped parts:
- Iinjection molding,
- Die casting,
- Powder metal,
- Sand castings,
Verifying of completeness of fully assembled multi-functional modules:
- Household machines and
- All kinds of electro mechanical devices
Verifying of completeness including quantity of lubrication of fully assembled modules:
- Ball bearings,
- Linear bushings and
- Linear shafts
Past / fail testing of completeness of a variety of components inside of packages with different sizes and different materials:
- Mounting kits,
- Repair kits,
- Tool sets,
- Toys kits
Verifying of geometry of machined production:
- Milled parts,
- Turned parts,
- Grinded parts,
- Drilled parts
Non-destructive testing of surface eatments: