This hands-on, user training course is designed to provide participants with the ability to fully program and utilize the METTLER TOLEDO T (Excellence) series titrators, as well as to develop and validate new titration methods. This in-depth course contains both lecture and workshops, and is designed for a high level of interaction between instructor and student.
Course Price: $1350.00
- Gain specific knowledge about your T Series titrator and titration applications through educational presentations extracted from our Modern Methods Series
- Detailed hands-on workshops using instruments and lively discussion
- Expand your awareness of applications, hardware, and software to help can improve your results and increase your productivity
- Learn how to modify methods and to optimize control parameters in order to improve accuracy and save time
- Gain an overview on how to run samples, collect data, and manage methods using LabX, the powerful titration software from METTLER TOLEDO
- Perform electrode calibrations and kinetic testing
- The importance of standardization and check samples
- Set up and run a simple titrations
- Adjusting control parameters to obtain the best results
- The ins and outs of multiple endpoint titrations
Course Designed For
Current or Prospective Users of METTLER TOLEDO T (Excellence) series titrators.
Registration fee includes hotel breakfast and lunch on training days and 2 nights hotel accommodations beginning on the evening prior to course start.
A 50% cancellation fee will be charged within 5-10 working days of the seminar date. 100% will be charged for cancellations of less than 5 working days prior to the event, although a replacement may be sent at no extra charge. Mettler-Toledo, Inc. reserves the right to change or cancel any event without prior notice. Full reimbursement of prepaid fees will be made in the event of a cancellation or change in schedule. Mettler-Toledo, Inc. accepts no further liability for any other costs incurred as a result of cancellation or changes. All dates and locations may be subject to change.