This one-day user training course is designed to provide participants with the ability to program and utilize the METTLER TOLEDO V20S/30S volumetric and C20S/30S coulometric Karl Fischer autotitrators, and to develop and validate new KF titration methods. This in-depth course contains both lecture and hands-on workshops and is designed for a high level of interaction between instructor and student.
- Gain specific knowledge about your V20S/30S and C20S/30S KF titrator and titration applications through educational presentations from our Modern Methods Series
- Detailed hands-on instrument workshops, and lively discussion
- Volumetric vs. coulometric: when to use / advantages & limitations
- The critical factor of appropriate sample preparation and handling
- KF reagent selection and use
- Insolubility / matrix & side reactions / drying ovens / homogenization
- Gain an overview on how to run samples, collect data, and manage methods using LabX, the powerful new titration software from METTLER TOLEDO
- Perform KF reagent standardization using primary standards
- Set up and run a simple volumetric KF titration
- Adjusting control parameters to obtain the best results
- Checking a coulometric KF titrator with a standard
- Analyzing water in a test substance in a coulometric titrator
Course Designed For
Current or Planned Users of Current Model METTLER TOLEDO V20S/30S and C20S/30S Series Karl Fischer Titrators.
Registration fee includes hotel breakfast and lunch on training day and 1 night hotel accommodation on the evening prior to course start. Cancellation Policy:
A 50% cancellation fee will be charged within 5-10 working days of the seminar date. 100% will be charged for cancellations of less than 5 working days prior to the event, although a replacement may be sent at no extra charge. Mettler-Toledo, Inc. reserves the right to change or cancel any event without prior notice. Full reimbursement of prepaid fees will be made in the event of a cancellation or change in schedule. Mettler-Toledo, Inc. accepts no further liability for any other costs incurred as a result of cancellation or changes. All dates and locations may be subject to change.