Laboratory balance cleaning is extremely important for accurate weighing results and operator’s safety. It can be challenging but can also be fast and easy, if you know how to do it right.
A clean analytical balance or precision balance is the first step towards safe and accurate weighing. Cleaning increases user safety and reduces the risk of cross-contamination, and is the most important action to prolonged instrument life.
In This Webinar You Will Learn:
- Why cleaning lab equipment is important for safety and weighing accuracy
- The consequences of not cleaning your balances correctly
- How often you should clean your balance
- The detergents that are suitable for balance cleaning
- The balance features that support fast and effortless cleaning