Part of the Go for the Gold Webinar Series
Moisture content affects the processability, shelf life, usability and quality of a product. Accurate moisture content determination therefore plays a key role in ensuring quality in many industries including Food, Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals. Furthermore, the maximum permissible moisture content in certain products may be legally regulated (e.g., national food regulations). Watch our webinar on the basics of moisture determination and learn how to achieve reliable moisture results with a halogen moisture analyzer.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The definition of moisture
- Different methods for moisture analysis
- Comparison of a drying oven and a halogen moisture analyzer
- How a moisture analyzer works
- How to prepare samples for moisture analysis correctly
- Method development to match results from the drying oven
- Routine testing for moisture analyzers
*Pin subject to change based on supply chain & availability
Bring Out Your Inner Olympian – Go for the Gold
with METTLER TOLEDO's Moisture Webinar Series
If you attend ONE webinar, you will receive a Copper Element Pin.
If you attend TWO webinars, you will receive a Silver Element Pin.
If you attend ALL THREE webinars, you will receive a Gold Element Pin AND a Yeti Tumbler!