Continuous Flow Process Optimization and Control
- Continuous Primary Processing Facilitated by PAT – From an R&D Concept to Industrial Scale Implementation
Charlotte Wiles, Chemtrix BV
- End Game: Technology Development for Continuous Isolation
Jerry Salan, Nalas Engineering
Each talk will be followed by a Q&A session with the presenter.
Wed Oct 21 2020 19:00 +0000 [ English ]
Who Should Attend?
Process research and development chemists and engineers who need to:
- Study reaction progression including kinetics, mechanisms, pathways and steady-state
- Increase product yield and/or purity by quickly discovering the impact of critical process parameters on reactions
- Fingerprint and troubleshoot process mishaps in real time from research to manufacturing
There is no cost to attend but registration is required and space is limited.