PAT For Process Development and Scale-up
Each presenter will share practical examples and case studies on the use of process analytics to overcome challenges around route selection, reaction understanding and monitoring, heat transfer and process safety.
- PAT Enabled Development of a Semi-Continuous Drug Substance Manufacturing Process
Ronald Carrasquillo-Flores, Ph.D. - Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Data Rich Experimentation Across Scale: Leveraging PAT and Reactor Automation for Robust Process Design
Keith A. Mattern - Merck & Co., Inc.
- Continuous Safety Improvements to Avoid Runaway Reactions
Alessandro Agosti - Olon
Each talk will be followed by a Q&A session with the presenter.
Who Should Attend?
Process chemists and chemical engineers who need to:
- Understand reaction mechanisms such as critical reaction parameters, kinetics, reaction intermediates or limits of heat exchange
- Investigate 'What if' scenarios like cooling failure, mixing failure, heat exchange fouling or dosing disruptions
- Consider the impact of scaling up delayed or auto-catalyzed reactions, Heat or product accumulations or heat transfer
There is no cost to attend but registration is required and space is limited..