PAT for Downstream Bioprocess Optimization
Past presentations included:
- Developing Robust and Scaleable Peptide Precipitation Processes
Emily Guinn and Kyle Blakely - Eli Lilly
- Monitoring Virus Aggregates and Drug Substance Concentrations in a Tangential Flow Filtration Process Thomas Linke - AstraZeneca
- Measurement of Surfactant Concentration in Viral Vaccine Downstream Processing
Marina Kirkitadze - Sanofi Pasteur Ltd.
Each presentation will be followed by a live Q&A session with the presenter.
- In-situ, real-time characterization of particle system composition, size and distribution, morphologies and transformations as a function of CPPs
- Characterization and scale-up of process conditions which mitigate upsets and maintain high product yield
- Overcoming the challenges associated with offline analytical techniques (including inaccuracy and time-delays)
- Monitoring unit operations such as purification, chromatography, buffer exchange, up-concentration and formulation
Who Should Attend?
- Analytical Chemists or Engineers who support Bioprocesses
- Process Development Scientists
- CMC Engineers
- Bioprocessing Engineers
- Downstream Development Scientists
- Director of Process Analytical Technology
- Conjugation Scientists
- VP/Director of Biologic Development
- VP/Director of Bioprocessing
- VP/Director of Process Development
- VP/Director of Biomanufacturing
- VP/Director of Bioproduction
- VP/Director of Biologics
- Chief Scientific Officers
There is no cost to attend but registration is required, and space is limited.