Delivering from Lab to Plant – The Role of PAT Across Scales
Featuring presenters from Janssen, AbbVie and Corteva, this free online event is for chemists and engineers interested in novel strategies to develop, transfer and scale-up robust processes. Each presenter will share practical examples, best practices and case studies.
- The Changing Role of PAT From Process Development to Commercialization and Bridging the Gaps Between Them
Jan Dijkmans, Ph.D. - Janssen
- The Power of PAT at Scale in an API Pilot Plant
James C. Marek, Ph.D. and Eric G. Moschetta, Ph.D. - AbbVie
- The Application of a Semi-Automated Crystallizer to Study Oiling-Out and Agglomeration
Xiaowen Zhao, Ph.D. - Corteva
Each talk will be followed by a Q&A session with the presenter.
Who Should Attend?
Chemists and Engineers who need to:
- Ensure the robustness of processes over transfer or scaling-up
- Obtain the necessary information to predict, monitor and control high-risk elements of processes
- Ensure that the information needed to transfer processes effectively flows easily across groups, sites, and external partners
- Quickly create highly manufacturable products while reducing the complexity and cost of each step
There is no cost to attend but registration is required, and space is limited.