Delivering from Lab to Plant – The Role of PAT Across Scales
This free online event is for chemists and engineers interested in novel strategies to develop, transfer and scale-up robust processes. Each presenter will share practical examples, best practices and case studies.
Past presentations included:
- The Changing Role of PAT From Process Development to Commercialization and Bridging the Gaps Between Them
Jan Dijkmans, Ph.D. - Janssen
- The Power of PAT at Scale in an API Pilot Plant
James C. Marek, Ph.D. and Eric G. Moschetta, Ph.D. - AbbVie
- The Application of a Semi-Automated Crystallizer to Study Oiling-Out and Agglomeration
Xiaowen Zhao, Ph.D. - Corteva
Each talk will be followed by a Q&A session with the presenter.
Who Should Attend?
Chemists and Engineers who need to:
- Ensure the robustness of processes over transfer or scaling-up
- Obtain the necessary information to predict, monitor and control high-risk elements of processes
- Ensure that the information needed to transfer processes effectively flows easily across groups, sites, and external partners
- Quickly create highly manufacturable products while reducing the complexity and cost of each step
There is no cost to attend but registration is required, and space is limited.