Continuous Flow Process Optimization and Control
Featuring presenters from Merck, Center for Continuous Flow Synthesis and Kyoto University, this free online event is for chemists and engineers interested in learning new methods to design, monitor and control flow processes. Each presenter will share case studies demonstrating the use of spectroscopy to track reaction performance in real-time for process and product optimization.
- Leveraging Inline Data-Rich Experimentation Tools and Automation to Enhance Process Development in Flow, Brian Wyvratt, PhD - Merck & Co., Inc.
- Flash Chemistry Makes Impossible Organolithium Chemistry Possible
Professor Aiichiro Nagaki - Kyoto University
- Multi-PAT Flow Reactors for Enhanced Process Understanding and Control in API Synthesis
Jason Williams, PhD - Center for Continuous Flow Synthesis
Each talk will be followed by a Q&A session with the presenter.
Who Should Attend?
Process research and development chemists and engineers who need to:
- Study reaction progression including kinetics, mechanisms, pathways and steady-state
- Increase product yield and/or purity by quickly discovering the impact of critical process parameters on reactions
- Fingerprint and troubleshoot process mishaps in real time from research to manufacturing
There is no cost to attend but registration is required and space is limited.