The SLAS2022 International Conference and Exhibition welcomes scientists, engineers, academics, graduate students, post-docs and business leaders from academia, government and industry who want to immerse themselves in the latest life sciences discovery and technology research and new products.
SLAS2022 will feature:
- Immersive pre-conference Short Courses
- Thought-provoking keynote speakers: David Walt, Ph.D. (Harvard University) and Carolyn Bertozzi, Ph.D. (Stanford University)
- An exhibition featuring laboratory automation solutions and services and Innovation AveNEW for start-ups and emerging companies
- Exhibitor tutorials
- A full array of award opportunities like the $10,000 Innovation Award; SLAS Ignite Award; Student Poster, Tony B. Academic Travel and New Product Awards.
- Ignite programming for entrepreneurs, start-ups and academic collaborations
- Opportunities to boost your career through interactive SLAS Career Center workshops and one-on-one career counseling sessions
- Giveaways, games and the infamous Tuesday Night Celebration (plus additional SLAS Journals and Student and Early-Career receptions)
- Tutorials on how to get published (and noticed!) in SLAS Discovery and SLAS Technology
- Live recordings of New Matter: Inside the Minds of SLAS Scientists podcast