The 14th Annual PDA Global Conference on Pharmaceutical Microbiology continues the ongoing tradition of addressing the opportunities and challenges most relevant to the future of microbiology in today’s global market. Join new and seasoned professionals from all facets of the field, including global industry, academia, and regulatory authorities, to share insights on how to best prepare for the future through the sharing of best practices, development of standards, and integration of innovative technologies.
Hot topics include:
• Novel biotechnology processes, including cell and gene therapies
• Globalization of aseptic processing
• Common microbial deficiencies in regulatory filings and inspections
• Contamination control case studies
• Innovative technologies, products, and processes
Mettler Toledo products featuring THE NEW 6000TOCi and the 7000RMS will showcase in Booth 106.
You are all invited to join our Poster Session in the designated area: "Real Time Microbial Detection enables true water system surveillance for better process control tool and risk reduction"
5701 Marinelli Rd
Bioburden testing in pharmaceutical waters has always meant long delays while waiting for plate count results. The at-line 7000RMS provides real time results within seconds. This continuous monitoring allows you to actually track the health of your water system enabling better process control.
- Faster results, better ability to manage risk
- Optimization of sanitization cycles
- Reduced false positive results
- Reduction in grab samples
The new 6000TOCi provides total organic carbon results continuously and in real time! Most at line TOC analyzers take 6 minutes or longer to make a TOC measurement. METTLER TOLEDO Thornton's unique continuous flow design measures TOC in less than a minute, updating results every second. The new 6000TOCi has a whole new look with a number of expanded features:
- Enhanced predictive diagnostics
- Dynamic Lamp Health
- RFID technology
- Sensor data-logging