Join us for the biggest one-day gathering of biotechnology and pharmaceutical professionals in the Northeast.
A first-hand look at the latest offerings in the industry
• Over 3,300 Product Show attendees make for the best one-day networking opportunity in the Northeast
• 350+ exhibitors share their new products and technology
• 40 local hiring companies look to hire top talent at our free Career Fair
Mettler Toledo products featuring THE NEW 6000TOCi will showcase in the East Hall booths E106 & E107
Bioburden testing in pharmaceutical waters has always meant long delays while waiting for plate count results. The at-line 7000RMS provides real time results within seconds. This continuous monitoring allows you to actually track the health of your water system enabling better process control.
- Faster results, better ability to manage risk
- Optimization of sanitization cycles
- Reduced false positive results
- Reduction in grab samples
The new 6000TOCi provides total organic carbon results continuously and in real time! Most at line TOC analyzers take 6 minutes or longer to make a TOC measurement. METTLER TOLEDO Thornton's unique continuous flow design measures TOC in less than a minute, updating results every second. The new 6000TOCi has a whole new look with a number of expanded features:
- Enhanced predictive diagnostics
- Dynamic Lamp Health
- RFID technology
- Sensor data-logging
Low maintenance with no compromise on dissolved oxygen sensor performance is now possible thanks to InPro6860i. Fully equipped with Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM), it allows easy sensor maintenance and calibration routines together with automatic electronic documentation..
- Plug and Measure for fast start-up
- Improved optical technology ensures high accuracy
- Predictive maintenance
- PTFE coating on OptoCap sensing element prevents biofouling
The InPro 5000i dissolved carbon dioxide sensor allows for the accurate measurement and control of dissolved CO2 in biopharmaceutical and biofuel applications. The measuring principle is based on the Severinghaus principle of potentiometric CO2 measurement which has been widely accepted for over 45 years. The smooth surface finish of the stainless steel sensor prevents contamination and the sensor is fully sterilizable either in-situ or in an autoclave. The patented membrane design dramatically reduces full service time to just minutes. The interior body, a high performance pH electrode, can easily be replaced at the customer site and the ISM version never requires calibration. No need to send the sensor in for service.