Who should attend?
This 30 min. webinar has been produced to assist manufacturers in understanding how to use basic checkweighing calculations to tighten production processes and cut costs. Attendance is strongly recommended for all managerial levels and decision makers responsible for increasing quality and profitability.
The webinar covers in detail the following areas:
- Understanding checkweigher terminology and calculations
- Understanding what causes variations in products and processes
- Understanding what causes variations in weight measurements
- The cost of not understanding how a checkweigher works
- Practical examples, using the information in this webinar, to cut costs and reduce product giveaway
Invest 30 minutes to refresh your knowledge on checkweigher calculations: Learn how to use this knowledge to optimize processes and save your company money by reducing unnecessary product giveaway.