During this presentation, Urs Groth explains how reaction calorimetry techniques performed at 100 ml volume provide scientists with information to quickly screen conditions and safely scale-up - without the need for large testing volumes.
Examples presented include:
- Identifying the True Heat Release Pattern
- Detecting Heat Release While Changing Temperature
- Understanding the Effect of Heat Accumulation
- Screening For Scalability Issues at Small Scale
- Eliminating Risk of Runaway Reactions