EasyMax 402 Basic Synthesis Workstation
Accelerate Large Volume Organic Synthesis
The EasyMax 402 Basic synthesis workstation enables the development of innovative chemistry on a 100mL to 400mL scale without the hassles of a traditional round bottom flask. Heating and cooling between -40 °C and 180 °C are easy and the temperature remains exactly as specified. EasyMax 402 Basic allows users to develop new products or produce small amounts for testing with accurate control of reaction conditions.
Usability Beyond Comparison
EasyMax eliminates the need for an ice bath, oil bath, heating mantle or cryostat, and the easy-to-operate touchscreen ensures that researchers can focus on chemistry rather than working on equipment issues. Touchscreen control allow chemists to pre-program conditions and run unattended experiments 24 hours a day.
A wide range of reactors and covers provide flexibility to the EasyMax 402. Researchers choose between:
- 100mL and 400mL Volumes
- 1-piece or 2-piece Reactor Vessels
- Glass or PTFE Covers
Powerful overhead stirring with a variety of impeller blades ensures good mixing at all times.
The addition of reactants is automatically controlled from the touchscreen and does not require user interaction or exposure to chemicals. When dosing, advanced algorithms control addition rates if the reaction exceeds safety limits. An emergency program maintains personal safety if unexpected conditions occur.
| Temperatuurbereik||-40 °C – 180 °C|
| Bedrijfsvolume||15 mL – 400 mL|
| Materiaal||Gemoffeld roestvrij staal met afdekplaat met FEP-coating|
| Afmetingen (BxDxH)||42 cm x 36 cm x 28 cm|
| Verlichting voor/achter||Ja/Nee|
| Gewicht||20 kg|
| Voedingsvereisten||100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
| Temperatuurstanden||Mantelcontrole, reactiemengselcontrole, distillatiecontrole, kristallisatiecontrole|
Upgrade Packages - Two upgrade packages are available to offer more functionality to guarantee more flexibility and usability.
EasyMax Basic Plus Upgrade
- Recorded experiment data can easily be exported to Excel® and evaluated with the attached/available Macro
- A sequence of consecutive tasks can be programmed to run unattended and safely
- Data can be displayed and followed as trend graphs consistently
EasyMax Advanced Upgrade
- Enables the EasyMax Basic to upgrade to an EasyMax Advanced with all supplied functionalities
- Connectivity to optional iControl PC Software ensures that experiments can be controlled with a PC without any additional touchscreen interaction. Advanced evaluation of experiment can be done with few clicks
- With an iC Data Center license, all events and data will be automatically captured, evaluated, shared and a report will be generated without any further user interaction
- Controlling pH values guarantees full control by automating additions, such as bases or acids