We know from experience that curve interpretation is often the most difficult part of ananalysis and have put our expertise into an e-Learning tool and a webinar. You will learn how to interpret DSC curves correctly. Afterwards you should
- be familiar with the typical curve shapes of transitions and reactions and
- be able to distinguish artifacts from genuine effects.
In the final Web-based seminar (webinar), we will present additional ideas to verify the interpretation based on curves obtained from repeated measurements of the same sample.
|March 25, 2020||08:00 CET||16:00 CET|
|03:00 EST||11:00 EST|
This Webinar covers the following topics:
- Why is one curve not sufficient?
- Variation of the experimental parameters
- Using complementary analysis techniques
- High Pressure DSC
- TGA and evolved gas analysis
- TMA and
Once you have registered for the Webinar, you will receive the necessary access information.
After the presentation in English, you will have the opportunity to discuss points of interest directly with METTLER TOLEDO applications specialists.