Topics include set-up, utilization, and data analysis with:
- Automated Reactors (EasyMax, OptiMax, RX-10)
- Reaction Calorimetry (Heat Flow Calorimetry and RC1)
- Automated Sampling (EasySampler)
This series of eLearnings teaches the essential aspects required to work with your tools successfully. This ensures that all users can walk up to the instruments and immediately start using them for research and process development, as well as optimization activities.
Each session will last approximately 30 minutes and will be followed by a live Q&A.
- Temperature Control Modes
- pH Measurement and control
- Automating Metastable Zone Width Determinations
- Highly Reactive Chemistry and Continuous Crystallization via CSTR
- Live Q&A with METTLER TOLEDO Expert