Density determination is essential for assessing the purity, uniformity, and quality of many kinds of goods. In industry, density is used in the inspection and price-setting of incoming raw materials, for troubleshooting production processes, and for quality control of final goods. Density determination is used for food production, mining, refining petroleum products, manufacturing plastic parts, construction materials, and much more.
In this webinar, we will talk about the basics of density measurement and will also provide you with an overview of density determination methods performed on a laboratory balance.
In This Webinar You Will Learn:
- A brief history of density measurement
- Mathematical density calculations
- External influences on density measurement
- Methods of measuring density on a laboratory balance for samples with different physical characteristics
- The importance of density measurement for overall product quality, with examples
- The consequences of not measuring density
- A look into modern density measurement methods