Implementing a machine vision inspection program brings advantages to the production process, including increased brand protection and improved efficiency.
Infographic: Vision Inspection Reduces Error Costs
This vision inspection infographic highlights how packaging and labeling errors can affect your business bottom line. Package and labeling errors can occur when a wrong label is applied, when ingredients are missing from the label, package has defects, lid labels are mismatched with side labels, labels are misprinted or the label not applied correctly.
Learn how our Vision Inspection Systems can help you maximize cost savings.
Find out more about:
- Rework caused by error during production
- Errors found in distribution – packages returned to factory
- Errors found in distribution – packages discarded
- Retailer penalties and fines
- Recall fees and costs associated with a major recall
- Lack of automated inspection processes
- Manual labor costs for inspecting packages
To completely review your potential savings use our ROI calculator online.