The moisture content of plastic pellets has to be measured and controlled, as it is an important parameter for the production of high-quality plastic parts. The right moisture content of polymer resins ensures trouble-free compounding and injection molding, smooth surfaces and ideal mechanical properties of the injection-molded parts.
Do you produce high quality plastic parts? If yes, then join us for our free webinar on Wednesday, 22nd January to learn more!
Wed Jan 22 2020 16:00 +0100 [ English ]
This webinar gives you an opportunity to better understand how METTLER TOLEDO Halogen Moisture Analyzers meet the specific needs of the plastics industry, for example performing moisture measurements directly on the production floor.
It also presents the main challenges of measuring moisture in plastics and explains how they can be overcome with the HX204 Moisture Analyzer.
- Why moisture matters in injection molding
- Moisture Analyzers vs. Karl Fischer Titration
- The challenges of measuring moisture content in plastics
- HX204 Moisture Analyzer in plastics production
- Questions and Answers session with our moisture expert