Reaction Calorimetry for Process Safety
- Challenges in Process Safety Assurance of a Hazardous Epoxidation
Dr Stephen Rowe - DEKRA Organisational & Process Safety
- Impact of Process Intensification on Process Safety
Jerry Salan - Nalas Engineering Services, Inc.
- Crystallization Process To Ensure Product Quality
Marino Nebuloni - MONZA by REDOX Srl
Thu May 21 2020 02:00 +0200 [ English ]
Who Should Attend?
Chemists and Chemical Engineers who need to:
- Assess Scalability with considerations for safety and robustness which may influence route selection
- Understand Reaction Mechanisms such as critical reaction parameters, kinetics, reaction intermediates, or limits of heat exchange
- Increase Efficiency with techniques that provide more comprehensive data collection without the wait for offline results
There is no cost to attend but registration is required and space is limited.