Mettler-Toledo's Product Inspection Open House, on the 6th and 7th October 2021, will be hosted from our new Global Centre of Excellence in Royston, Hertfordshire.
Food and pharmaceutical brand owners, manufacturers and contract packers will be able to:
- Attend two seminars, running at 08:00 and 14:00 (BST) on their respective days:
- 6th October - How Product Inspection Innovations Improve Food Safety and Automate Quality Processes for Co-Packers (co-hosted with ECPA)
- 7th October - Good Inspection Practice: 6 Steps to Preventing Physical Contamination (co-hosted with BRCGS)
- Take advantage of a 1-2-1 virtual or in-person consultation with a Mettler-Toledo expert, booked in advance and tailored to your questions.
- See live demonstrations of a new metal detection system, a new x-ray inspection machine as well as the latest C33 Series checkweighers with FlashCell™ load cells and demonstrations of our vision inspection solutions and ProdX™ data management software.
Click here to book your 1-2-1 expert consultation and live demonstration.
Whatever product inspection technology you use, and whether you’re interested in product safety, compliance, digitalization or any other aspect of food or pharmaceutical manufacturing, Mettler-Toledo’s Product Inspection Open House will provide answers and insight.