Weighing Terminal IND780
High Performance Weighing. IND780 Configured
SmartTrac Shows It All
Enhanced graphical display providing improved process visualization for material transfer or over/under weighing to increase productivity and quality.
Multi-channel Concurrent Weighing
Concurrent measurement channels in one terminal and fast A/D performance at 366 Hz promote hardware cost savings at increased throughput and accuracy.
Embedded Maintenance Technician
Embedded diagnostic tools help avoid costly unscheduled breakdowns and quality defects by predicting failures and maintaining calibration compliance.
|Scale||Analog; IDNet; Powercell; POWERCELL PDX; X-Base|
|Communication||RS232; Ethernet TCP/IP; USB|
|Application Software||Batching; QI; Remote|
|Communication (Optional)||Allen-Bradley RIO; PROFIBUS DP; Discrete I/O; ControlNet; PROFINET; EtherNet/IP; DeviceNet|
|Mounting Flexibility||Column; Desk; Panel; Wall|
|Display||Active VFD dot matrix|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.8 in x 7.9 in x 5.6 in (299 mm x 200 mm x 141 mm)|
|Display Mounting Flexibility||Unit integrated|
|Key Pad||alpha-numeric keypad|
|Interfaces||4I/4O/4-20 mA Analog Output/Allen-Bradley RIO/ControlNet/RS232/422/485/Flux/PROFIBUS DP/DeviceNet/EtherNet/IP|
The IND780’s multiprocessor design provides the fastest A/D performance at 366 Hz, with TraxDSP digital filtering for rough weighing conditions. Configurable softkeys permit single key press operation of important features and functions. The built-in predictive maintenance and diagnostics features help predict errors and plan scale maintenance, rather than react after a scale is already down.
- A simple operating system with an enhanced graphical display and SmartTrac™ – Improves the speed and accuracy of manual or semi-automatic operations, with three display modes that relate weight status to target graphically
- An array of integrated functions - Including Step Calibration, CalFREE™, TraxDSP™ Digital Filtering and TraxEMT™ Maintenance Diagnostics Suite
- Multiple measurement channels - Allow concurrent scale measurement and control in a single terminal for hardware and engineering cost savings
- Internal target/setpoint I/O controls - Internal digital I/O for direct material transfer control imporoves speed and accuracy in weigh-in or weigh-out feeding processes
- Target Table - Eliminates the need for repetitive data entry by storing numerous target and tolerance records for over/under checkweighing or material feed control applications
- MinWeigh® - Ensures compliance and prevents inaccurate measurements by monitoring the scale for any weighments below a specified minimum
- Cluster networking - Provides remote terminal access over an Ethernet LAN network, for flexible distribution of control and data