Smart High Performing Digital Sensors
For the pharmaceutical industry it is important to know how instruments are performing. Regular calibration is a prerequisite, but what about the time in between testing intervals? Our InLab® sensors are equipped with diagnostic features that always inform you about their state, increasing uptime and reducing preventive maintenance cost.
METTLER TOLEDO’s first digital pH electrode for lab use is really smart:
- The InLab® Smart Pro-ISM provides extra information. Using the SevenCompact™ pH/ion meter S220, the resistance of the membrane and the resistance of the reference junction are measured continuously. Average pH and temperature are also tracked and displayed. All this data put together tells you how your sensor is doing, providing far more information than a print-out of the calibration slope and offset. The additional diagnostic tells you immediately and precisely what state your sensor is in. This preventive maintenance saves costs and increases uptime.
- All functions and benefits that you are used to getting from Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM®), like sensor recognition and the secure handling of calibration data are implemented in this digital sensor too.
- In addition, the digital signal excludes any loss of data due to electromagnetic interference, dirty connectors or damaged shielding during the transmission to the meter. Using cables longer than 10m is no problem.
- The InLab® Smart Pro-ISM was made of the best pH-sensitive membrane and reference system we have to offer: rugged and fully linear HA membrane glass and maintenance-free SteadyForce™ reference for the most reproducible results ever.
- The InLab® Smart Pro-ISM is biocompatible to DIN EN ISO 10993-5 and USP26, 2003, Chapter 87.
Compatible with the pH/ion meter SevenCompact™ S220 (www.mt.com/SevenCompact)
Digital Conductivity – InLab®Trace
When performing trace analysis of ultra-pure water there are several sources of potential error such as carbon dioxide from air and temperature inaccuracy:
- The digital conductivity sensor InLab® Trace has a high precision temperature probe. The conductivity and temperature signals are combined by a special algorithm for unmatched conductivity accuracy.
- The optional flow-cell made of polypropylene provides the perfect protection from carbon dioxide. There is not a single piece of conducting material, hence interference is excluded. The Flow Cell InLab® Trace offers the highest repeatability and reproducibility achievable.
- The Flow Cell InLab® Trace stands at an angle to prevent air bubbles being trapped, optimizing your workflow to the max.
- A certificate is supplied specifying the actual cell constant which makes calibration superfluous.
Compatible with the conductivity meter SevenCompact™ S230.
Digital dissolved oxygen – InLab®OptiOx
The new optical dissolved oxygen sensor InLab® OptiOx also communicates digitally. The benefits are manifold:
- Rapid response time – OptiOx® is fast, precise and produces highly reproducible results.
- Immediately ready for use – no polarization required, meaning you can start immediately.
- Easy handling, zero maintenance – snap on a new cap and measure for 365 days!
- Compatible with SevenGo pro™ SG9 and SG89.
To see how OptiOx® makes water analysis child’s play watch the video on www.mt.com/OptiOx