HX204 and HS153 High-Performance Moisture Analyzers
These top-line moisture analyzers deliver unmatched performance for areas that required the highest precision, measurement performance and compl...
These top-line moisture analyzers deliver unmatched performance for areas that required the highest precision, measurement performance and compliance with quality-management standards. An innovative hanging weighing pan with a high-performance MFR weighing cell that provides up to 0.1 milligram readability ensures the best in measurement performance as well as safe and easy cleaning. The intuitive user interface with a large 7-inch touchscreen and graphical user interface guarantees ease of use and simple operation. User management, password protection, and method shortcuts/assignment sets a new standard in fast, safe, and error-free operation.
An integrated method wizard helps you to develop robust methods that deliver reliable moisture results with minimal effort. In three simple steps, you are guided through the moisture method development process. The process takes the characteristics of your sample into account to determine a suitable drying temperature, drying program and switch-off criterion to match your moisture reference value (e.g. from the drying oven)
The embedded results-prediction software functionality reduces measurement time to a fraction of the normal duration (e.g. two minutes).
If your quality-management system requires the highest data integrity and advanced routine-testing functionality, HX204 and HS153 moisture analyzers will fulfill your demands. Excellence moisture analyzers offer guided temperature & weight testing, guided adjustments, secure results storage and simple documentation at point-of-use. To ensure ongoing moisture-analyzer performance, simple routine testing (calibration) can be done with SmartCal to avoid any blind spots in quality control by shortening the periods of uncertainty.
HX204 and HS153 moisture analyzers offer many options for reporting such as generation of PDF, CSV reports and printing on network or local printers. Reports of all formats can be conveniently transferred via Ethernet, WiFi, RS232, USB and SD-card interfaces. In addition, network connectivity enables convenient system and network integration.
1. Which moisture analyzer is best for measuring very low moisture content?
2. Why is the HX204 moisture analyzer required for accurate moisture measurement in plastics?
3. How can I ensure data integrity with HX204 and HS153 moisture analyzers?
4. Are HX204 and HS153 moisture analyzers 21 CFR Part 11 compliant?Excellence-level moisture analyzers offer a variety of smart software features such as password-protected user management and method assignment to support compliance with industry regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11. However, enabling these features to provide the required tracking and tracing is the responsibility of the user.
5. Can I connect a HX204 or HS153 moisture analyzer into my network/LIMS?
6. Can I automate the moisture analysis process or control my moisture analyzer remotely?
7. I am looking to replace my HR83 or HR73 moisture analyzer. Which model should I choose?
8. I am looking for a replacement of my HG63 or HG53 moisture analyzer. Which model should I choose?
Accurate Results for All Sample Types
Get highly reliable and repeatable moisture results thanks to fast halogen heating and superior weighing performance with up to 0.001 percent moisture-content readability. Integrated method development supports the creation of reliable moisture methods with minimal effort.
Data Management and Process Control
Benefit from compliance features and adhere to ALCOA+ principles with no original records on the moisture analyzer and automated export/printing functionality. Define users with individual access rights and auto-lock functionality. Preconfigure home screens to reduce errors and increase process safety and efficiency.
Versatile Data Transfer and Printing
For reporting, simply transfer data to a flash drive or file server. Choose from a variety of interfaces including USB, Ethernet and RS232. Alternatively, results can be printed on a strip printer or any printer in your network. Various report formats with customizable contents are available to meet your needs.
Products and Specs
Applications & Know-How
Explore our Services - Tailored to Fit your Equipment
We support and service your measurement equipment through its entire life-cycle, from installation to preventive maintenance and calibration to equipment repair.
Support & Repair
Maintenance & Optimization
Calibration & Quality
Training & Consulting