IP67 protects against dust and immersion in water in depths down to 1 m. This makes for a durable portable meter that is able to withstand harsh and demanding environments.
Included with every Seven2Go™ meter is a rubber holster that offers protection again drops, dirt, chemicals and UV light. If yours is lost or to be replaced, it can be purchased separately as well.
Working in the field increaes the risk of accidental drops. Seven2Go™ can withstand impact of a drop, adding extra value if you work in difficult environments.
Comfortable and Fast Navigation
Seven2Go’s new T-Pad improves the speed with which you move through menus. The smart button arrangement allows for faster navigation that provides you shorter time to actual measurement.
Thanks to the new StatusLight™ you are instantly aware of how the meter is doing. An easy to understand traffic light concept shows if your meter is ready or not.
Side-Guards for Extra Grip
Soft rubber side-guards allow the meter to be operated comfortably with one hand and reduce the risk of the meter slipping during measurement.
uGo™ Carrying Case
Provides ideal protection and propper fitting for any Seven2Go™ meter, sensor and all of the accessories needed to perform regular measurements outdoors.
With the IP67 USB connector, data can be transferred to a PC anywhere and at all times, under any weather condition.
Read your results or browse through the menu even under direct sunlight. The screen is designed so that it is not affected by sunlight and has enough backlight power to read even in dark areas.
Clear and Concise Menu
The Seven2Go™ supports 12 languages and offers a user interface that uses complete words and sentences.The lack of cryptic expressions simplify operation and reduces strain on the user.
The complete InLab® sensor portfolio covers the whole scope of pH applications. These range from routine measurements to specialist applications. To find your perfect match, visit our Sensor Product Guide today for an interactive way to the right sensorSensor Product Guide
METTLER TOLEDO offers a comprehensive range of top quality buffers, standards, electrolytes, cleaning, and verification solutions for determination of pH, conductivity, ion concentration, ORP and dissolved oxygen. All solutions are available in small volume bottles either in packs or single and single use sachets.
We offer different service packages depending on your needs. These range from professional on-site installation and configuration to documented proof of compliancy. If full coverage beyond initial warranty is desired, we offer an extended care package in the form of preventive maintenance and repair.More about Service
Products and Specs
What can Seven2Go™ portable meter be used for?
Seven2Go™ - Single-channel portable instruments (IP67) engineered to provide users with fast and reliable pH, Conductivity, Dissolved Oxygen, Ion Concentration and ORP determination in the lab, at-line or outdoors.
- New intuitive menu guarantees out-of-the-box operation for anyone
- T-Pad provides comfort and improves the speed with which you move through menus
- Automatically recognizes InLab ISM™ (Intelligent Sensor Management) sensor and stores sensor ID, serial number, and last calibration data, thereby reducing chances of error
- IP67 protection and drop test resistance make these meters weatherproof (withstand harsh and demanding environments)
- Supports 12 languages and offers a user interface that uses complete words and sentences
- Lack of cryptic expressions simplify operation and reduces strain on the user
- Sunlight-proof: direct sunlight enhances screen's contrast and guarantees an excellent readability even under bright and sunny conditions
- StatusLight™, an easy to understand traffic light helps to check if your meter is ready or not
- 1- to 5-Point calibration
- Graphic LCD display
- Ability to perform automatic, manual and time-dependent endpoint recording
- Perform serial measurements in user-defined time interval
- Acoustic and visual endpoint signal
- Other features include: Time and date option, three user levels (Routine, Expert, Outdoor), Calibration reminder, Sensor ID, SN, Sample ID, User ID, User-defined alarm limits, PIN protection
- Includes three predefined conductivity standards
- User-defined conductivity standards
- Manual cell constant entry
- Automatic/Manual temperature compensation
- Linear, non-linear and pure water temperature correction mode
What is the different between an ISM® light and normal version on the Seven2Go™?
Differences between ISM light and "normal" ISM:
- Only the recent calibration data can be reviewed
- Neither sensor name nor the serial number can be reviewed
- No additional information like maximum temperature can be reviewed
- A calibration is saved without date/time or user name
ISM light™ is used for mid-level instruments with segmented display and without date/time, user ID and similar information: SG23, S2, S3, S4. In other words: the difference between ISM light™ and "normal" ISM® with the Seven2Go™ instruments is the same as between ISM of S3 (Seven2Go™) and of S7 (Seven2Go Pro™).
Do USB Printers comply with the Seven2Go™ portable meter?
Data can be transferred from the Seven2Go Pro™ to a PC for printing. Currently the Seven2Go™ cannot be used directly with a compact printer.
What electrode clip is used with the Seven2Go™?
For Seven2Go™ meters you get two of these electrode clips and four covers with P/N 30137805.
For SevenGo™ meters one single electrode clip has P/N 51302325.
For FiveGo™ meters you get one electrode clip and two covers with P/N 30239144.
What is the difference between the FiveGo™ and the Seven2Go™?
From a specification point of view the Seven2Go:
- has a measuring range of pH -2 ... 20 (instead of 0...14)
- has a user-defined buffer group
- can measure relative mV
- can calibrate with up to 5 points (instead of 3)
- offers segmented calibration mode
- offers larger temperature range
- can do timed interval readings
- has a fast endpoint criterion (not only normal)
- supports ISM
- can be repaired, updated, calibrated, certified, adjusted
Some non-technical points:
- The Seven2Go' s carry case uGo™ is more complete, robust, and to wash compared to the FiveGo™ carry case.
- Portfolio of IP67 sensors of InLab® series (for Seven2Go™) is bigger and higher in quality than the IP67 sensors of LE series (for FiveGo™).