UniCond Conductivity Calibrator
The only calibrator for digital conductivity sensor electronics.
METTLER TOLEDO Thornton UniCond® sensor calibration module is the only digital conductivity system to meet USP <645> and EP calibration requirements.
- Provides unique solution for in-process calibration
- Connects to both UniCond conductivity sensor and M300 or M800 transmitter
- No need to remove sensor from water process
- Saves time and reduces risk of contamination
- Provides NIST-traceable resistances for all ranges of UniCond measuring circult
UniCond In-Line Calibration
The UniCond® conductivity sensors and transmitter electronics can be calibrated in-line without removal from the process
The Unicond calibrator uses NIST-traceable precision resistors (0.1%) for all ranges of the UniCond measuring circuit to verify performance of the sensor and transmitter electronics. Using this method, a UniCond sensor can be calibrated or verified per international Pharmacopeia requirements without violating the integrity of the water system.