pH sensor preparation done easy. Learn how to put a pH sensor into practice. Watch the course of action from the proper preparation of diaphragm and reference electrolyte via the right connection of the sensor to the meter up to the first calibration.
Lab pH measurements are often considered as easy, fast and simple. However, there is often room for improvement such as increasing the accuracy, repeatability and reliability of the results through better handling and maintaining of the pH sensor.
How to carry on with your pH sensor. Watch further short movies:
- pH Sensor Unpacking and Quality Check – pH Handling Movie 1/6
- pH Sensor Measure correctly – pH Handling Movie 3/6
- pH Sensor Cleaning – pH Handling Movie 4/6
- pH Sensor Storage – pH Handling Movie 5/6
- pH Sensor Troubleshooting – pH Handling Movie 6/6
If you like to know more about InLab pH sensors please check: Sensor-guide.