Continuous Flow Process Optimization and Control
- Development and Scale up of Cryogenic Lithiation in Continuous Flow Reactor
Jayachandran Devaraj | Global Technical Leader | Corteva Agriscience
- Accelerating Reactions and Cycle Time Using Superheated PFRs
Joseph Imbrogno | Pfizer
- Continuous Manufacturing of Beta-Lactam Antibiotics with Combined Enzymatic Reaction and Crystallization
Martha Grover | School of Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering | Georgia Institute of Technology
Each presentation will be followed by a live Q&A session with the presenter.
This free online event is for chemists and engineers interested in learning new methods to design, monitor and control flow processes. Each presenter will share presentations demonstrating the use of spectroscopy to track reaction performance in real-time for process and product optimization.
Who should attend?
Process research and development chemists and engineers who need to:
- Study reaction progression including kinetics, mechanisms, pathways and steady-state
- Increase product yield and/or purity by quickly discovering the impact of critical process parameters on reactions
- Fingerprint and troubleshoot process mishaps in real time from research to manufacturing
There is no cost to attend, but registration is required and space is limited.