Browse our product offerings here
|Publication Date:||Oct 18, 2017|
|Working Place:||Mettler Toledo Safeline X-ray, Royston, Hertfordshire, SG8 5HN|
To provide expertise and support to the business with regards to the validation of the performance capability and functional capability of new product development projects.
The role works closely together with the mechanical, electrical, software and hardware design teams during product development and product enhancements providing input and analysis. Conduct feasibility studies of new products.
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge & Experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to interface with all parts of the business internally and externally.
* Excellent problem solving ability to establish root cause.
* Lateral thinker with an overall vision and understanding of machine processes.
* Methodical with attention to detail.
* Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and make confident decisions.
Additional / Other Requirements
* The role may require occasional travel within the UK and overseas.
* Awareness of Quality systems (e.g. ISO 9001).
* Good abilities with MS Excel, Word, Project & PowerPoint
Competitive salary plus company benefit package, including bonus scheme.
To find out more about us please click on the following links:
To apply for this position please include your CV, cover letter and salary expectations.
Thank you for your interest.