EasyPlus benchtop refractometers
Looking for an affordable, simple and accurate benchtop refractometer? EasyPlus Refractometers are the perfect choice, featuring a remarkably simple user interface, automatic temperature control, minimal operator dependency and more.
- Intuitive smart-phone like user interface, available in thirteen languages
- Compact and rugged design making them fit on any lab bench or near the production line
- Quick and easy measurements with FastStart techonology
- Efficient quality control with color-coded limits
- Simple and efficient data management with EasyDirect PC Software
Want to learn more about Refractive Index measurements and how to improve your measurements with digital benchtop refractometers?
Download a free copy of the refractive index measurement guide which covers the following topics and more:
- Test and Adjustments: What is best, regular tests or regular adjustments?
- Samples: Which types of sample can be measured with a digital refractometer?
- Sampling: Which types of syringe should be used? How to avoid air cushions?
- Cleaning: How should the cell be cleaned, depending on the sample?
- Result verification and documentation: How to detect errors for critical/problematic samples?
Drop and Go
Measure your sample within seconds with our FastStart™ technology: start your analyses the second the sample hits the cell – automatically and without pressing any button.
Green, Go. Red, Stop.
Set up a range of acceptable limits for your sample and simplify your routine measurements. Color-coded pass/fail information allows you to quickly identify if a measurement is within or out of limits.
Say Goodbye to Your Pen
Manage your data efficiently with EasyDirect™ PC Software. Easily create reports, graphs and monitor your samples over time. Expand the functionality of your refractometer with additional calculations and obtain results in different units with a single measurement.
Products and Specs
Explore our Services - Tailored to Fit your Equipment
We support and service your measurement equipment through its entire life-cycle, from installation to preventive maintenance and calibration to equipment repair.
Support & Repair
Maintenance & Optimization
Calibration & Quality
Training & Consulting