Free Guide: Safe Weighing Range
Ensures Accurate Results
Weighing in the safe weighing range ensures results are valid, reliable and right the first time. But what is the safe weighing range and how is it defined?
The safe weighing range is determined by 3 parameters:
- The minimum weight of the balance
- The safety factor applied according to the process
- The maximum balance capacity
Our free guide explains each of these parameters, with special focus on the minimum weight of the balance. Download your copy today and discover:
- Why it's important to make sure your smallest net weight is higher than the minimum weight of the balance.
- How to determine the minimum weight of the balance, according to your process tolerances.
- The benefit of applying a safety factor, as well as safety factor guidelines.