Built-in Sensor Holder
To save extra space, the FiveEasy™ series comes with a removable sensor holder that can be stored on the side of the meter when not in use.
The rectangular and robust design allows for easy stackable storage when the instrument is not in use.
Compact and Light
The Five Series instruments measure 227 x 147 x 70 mm and weigh 0.63 kg. The compact design and weightless feel save valuable bench space while making it easy to move the instrument where ever it is needed.
The complete InLab® sensor portfolio covers the whole scope of pH applications. These range from routine measurements to specialist applications. To find your perfect match, visit our Sensor Product Guide today for an interactive way to the right sensorSensor Product Guide
METTLER TOLEDO offers a comprehensive range of top quality buffers, standards, electrolytes, cleaning and verification solutions for determination of pH, conductivity, ion concentration, ORP and dissolved oxygen. All solutions are available in small volume bottles either in packs or single and single use sachets.More about Solutions
We offer different service packages depending on your needs. These range from professional on-site installation and configuration to documented proof of compliancy. If full coverage beyond initial warranty is desired, we offer an extended care package in the form of preventive maintenance and repair.More about Service
Products and Specs
Explore our Services - Tailored to Fit your Equipment
We support and service your measurement equipment through its entire life-cycle, from installation to preventive maintenance and calibration to equipment repair.
Support & Repair
Maintenance & Optimization
Calibration & Quality
Training & Consulting
What can the FiveEasy™ benchtop meter used for?
METTLER TOLEDO FiveEasy™ Benchtop pH Meter
Used for pH measurement in agriculture, food, beverage and water applications. METTLER TOLEDO FE20 FiveEasy™ Benchtop pH Meter is a compact instrument that is versatile and easy to operate. Get reliable results for pH, conductivity or ORP at a price that matches any budget with the FiveEasy™ benchtop meter
- Compact, space saving design with ABS housing
- Removable sensor holder which can be stored on the side of the meter when not in use.
- Large, well-structured 4.3 in. segmented LCD display for easy viewing
- Intuitive button arrangement and simple menu for easy operation
- ATC and MTC temperature compensation
- Three point (max.) linear calibration with four predefined buffer groups
- Cinch for NTC 30kΩ temperature sensor input
- Features analog output, Automatic and manual endpoint recording, Acoustic endpoint signal, Visual endpoint signal
- Ideal for wide range of laboratory applications
- pH Range: 0.00 to 14.00 pH
- pH Resolution: 0.01 pH
- pH Accuracy: ± 0.01 pH
- mV Range: -2000 to 2000 mV
- mV Resolution: 1 mV
- mV Accuracy: ± 1mV
- Temperature Range: 0 to 100 oC (30 to 212 oF)
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 °C
- Temperature Accuracy: 0.5 °C
- Memory Size: current calibration
- Power Supply: 100 to 240 V, 50 to 60 Hz, 12 VDC
- Dimensions: 22.7 x 14.7 x 7 cm (9 x 5.7 x 2.7 in.)
- Weight: 0.63 kg (1.4 lb.)
Is it possible to transfer data with FiveEasy™?
Data can be transferred from the FiveEasy Plus™ to a PC or printer via EasyDirect™ pH software. Currently the FiveEasy™ cannot be used directly with a compact printer or PC.
Does FiveEasy™ have internal memory?
FiveEasy Plus™ has a memory size of 200 measurements. Currently the FiveEasy™ benchtop meter does not have memory available.