POWERCELL MTX Load Cells
Accurate and reliable vehicle load cells
METTLER TOLEDO POWERCELL® load cells are proven to perform with a successful history of nearly one million cells in service worldwide. POWERCELL MTX® high-speed weighing technology includes an on-board microprocessor that continually adapts to changing external influences such as temperature, non-linearity, hysteresis, instability, zero change, voltage variation, and scale creep to provide you with the most accurate scale possible. All POWERCELL MTX load cells have superior lightning protection, are submersible, and come with a replaceable stainless steel cable to increase your scale’s life and save you money on maintenance.
POWERCELL MTX is available in capacities of 25t and 45t.
- Market-leading accuracy – 100% tested to provide superior weighing performance in all environments and conditions, including the Arctic, Antarctic, and most of the world’s deserts.
- Self diagnostics – internal processor notifies you of potential weighing errors before they become real problems.
- Robust design – heavy-duty, 100% corrosion-resistant stainless steel designed to resist damage in abusive environments.
- Submersible – hermetically sealed, IP68/IP69K, fully welded design ensures that a flooded scale won’t destroy your maintenance budget or give you an unnecessary insurance claim.
- Easy maintenance – quick-release connector for fast and easy maintenance – saves money on maintenance and gets your scale back in service quickly.
- Lightning protection – verified by independent testing, our lightning protection system keeps your scale running to eliminate unplanned expenses due to bad weather.
- Worldwide approvals:
-- OIML R60 C3, C4, C6
-- NIST Class IIIL 10,000d
-- ATEX Zones 1/2 and 21/22
-- Factory Mutual, Class I, II, III Div 1