pH sensor storage is key. Learn how to store a pH sensor correctly in order to avoid damage of the pH sensitive membrane during short and long-term storage.
Lab pH measurements are often considered as easy, fast and simple. However, there is often room for improvement such as increasing the accuracy, repeatability and reliability of the results through better handling and maintaining of the pH sensor.
Find further instructions for pH sensor handling
- pH Sensor Unpacking and Quality Check – pH Handling Movie 1/6
- pH Sensor Preparation – pH Handling Movie 2/6
- pH Sensor Measure correctly – pH Handling Movie 3/6
- pH Sensor Cleaning – pH Handling Movie 4/6
- pH Sensor Troubleshooting – pH Handling Movie 6/6
If you like to know more about InLab pH sensors please check: Sensor-guide.