Parcel carriers process packages of all shapes and surface types ranging in size from small items to large non-conveyables that require manual handling. Keep throughputs high and measure it all with the right dimensioning and dynamic weighing system.
TLW160 – Pick and Pack Functionality
An advanced stop-and-go roller scale easily integrates into workflows for parcel picking control, tare weighing, and other inbound parcel applications.
- Easy installation and integration with static parcel dimensioners
- High weighing performance combined with green technology for 30% less power consumption
- Flexible terminal mounting options for customized workflows
TLW360 – Speed up Smalls Handling
A cost-effective weighing solution designed to accommodate smalls and polybags optimizes parcel throughput, while the updated weighing technology improves performance and reduces maintenance costs.
- Modern terminal with state of the art performance and secure connectivity
- Remote system monitoring for faster service and diagnostics
- Process up to 7,200 parcels an hour
TLW450 – Ensure Accuracy in Tough Conditions
Advanced filter technology achieves stable weighing results by filtering out residual vibrations commonly found in demanding site conditions, like on a mezzanine.
- Robust scale design stabilizes weighing results
- Maintain accurate results while keeping throughputs high, up to 11,000 parcels per hour
- Fast and efficient data transfer with the sorter
XS100 DualScale – Mind the Gap for High Throughput
High-speed dual scales keep throughput high when you deal with many parcel sizes. The scale software determines which weighing belt to use and optimizes the gapping between parcels.
- Process up to 18,000 parcels an hour
- Maintain excellent measuring results in tough conditions
- Approved at speeds up to 4 m/s MID (787 ft/min) and 3 m/s NTEP (590 ft/min)
TLD950 – Higher Revenue Recovery
The dimensioner with the widest dynamic range easily measures and reads difficult parcel surfaces like black plastic and reflective materials. Achieve higher read rates and recover revenue on even more packages.
- Dynamic dimensioning up to 3.3 meters per second
- No need for an external controller
- Seamless communication with scales and barcode readers
TLX – Automatically Measure Non-Conveyables
Specially designed DWS solutions with an extra-wide belt automate the process of weighing and measuring items that cannot be sent through the main sorter.
- Quick and easy processing of long, bulky or fragile freight
- Seamless integration with other data management systems for ease
- A standalone design that is easily integrated with roller conveyors or x-ray machines
Other Related Content
Leitfaden für Neukäufer von
Sind Leserate, Durchsatz, Sortiereffizienz und Datenqualität wichtige Themen für Ihre Kunden?