The first half of this course examines the 3 different TMDSC techniques (IsoStep®, ADSC and TOPEM®) that allow you to both separate overlapping effects and accurately determine Cp values.
The second half focuses on Kinetics. Here you will learn how to make estimates of measurements that fall outside the accessible experimental range with regards to time and/or temperature.
- Introduction to TMDSC methods
- How to set up an experiment
- How to evaluate and interpret TMDSC curves
- Introduction to Kinetics (Nth-order versus model-free Kinetics)
- Kinetics in Practice (from experiment to extrapolation)
Course fee: 675.- CHF
Course fee includes lunch.