In this 60-min webinar, learn how to improve weighing accuracy, minimize electrostatic effects, and produce traceable audit-proof data. Discover the benefits of gravimetric sample preparation, a state-of-the-art technique described in United States Pharmacopeia (USP) chapter <1251> "weighing on an analytical balance". Find out how to recognize the causes of error and variability in weighing and sample preparation and optimize the process.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Learn to identify and address potential errors in weighing and sample preparation processes in order to address 50% of OOS and aberrant results.
- Discover the impact of gravimetric sample preparation on quality of results, throughput and laboratory compliance.
- Understand how to recognize and control electrostatic influences on weighing results.
- Recognize the importance of electronic data handling in achieving compliance.
This webinar will be of interest to:
- Quality Managers, Directors, and Department Heads
- Analytical Laboratory Managers, Directors, and Department Heads
- Compliance Managers, Regulatory Affairs Managers, and Global Metrology Managers
- GMP and CMC Consultants, GLP Auditors, and Quality Consultants
- Laboratory Managers, Laboratory Supervisors, and Production Managers