STARe Basic Software
The STARe Basic software utilizes three main programs (windows) linked to one another via the database:
- The Installation Window allows you to set up instruments, create users and enter data concerning reference materials or other objects relevant to the database.
- The Module Control Window represents the measuring modules or balances that are connected. The window allows you to create simple methods and experiments for routine operation.
- The Evaluation Window is used to evaluate measurement curves.
A large bundle of features is included in the Base Software.
Specifications - STARe Basic Software
|Operating systems||The current STARe software version supports: Windows® 10 Pro or Enterprise (64-bit editions); Windows® 8.1 Pro or Enterprise (64-bit editions); Windows® 7 Pro, Enterprise or Ultimate (64-bit editions); 32-bit versions of Windows® 7, 8.1 and 10 are not supported. Windows® Server 2008 R2, Server 2012 R2, Server 2016. The STARe version 16.00 supports: Windows® 10 Pro or Enterprise (64-bit editions); Windows® 8.1 Pro or Enterprise (64-bit editions); Windows® 7 Pro, Enterprise or Ultimate (64-bit editions); 32-bit versions of Windows® 7, 8.1 and 10 are not supported. Windows® Server 2008 R2, Server 2012 R2, Server 2016|
|Free disk space||15 GB|
|Remarks||CPU: min. 1 GHz <br> RAM: min. 4 GB|
Features and Benefits
- Easy and intuitive operation - saves time in training and in daily use
- Integrated database - guarantees highest level of data security
- Unlimited evaluation possibilities - give you enormous flexibility
- Graphical User Interface - the benchmark of professional evaluation
- Integrated report generator - automatically report and document your evaluations
- Connect up to 8 modules - and operate them simultaneously
- FlexCal® - cuts calibration and adjustment time to a minimum
- Maintenance support - schedule your calibration and backup events
UserCom is a technical journal published twice a year. Written by thermal analysis experts worldwide, UserCom articles are intended to help scientists...
Customer and Supplier Roles and Responsibilities for Assessment of METTLER TOLEDO STARe Software Version V15.00, including 21 CFR 11 Compliance softwa...