In busy pallet-handling operations, often there isn’t enough time to weigh and measure. Integrated freight dimensioning, weighing and scanning solutions can be seamlessly incorporated into your processes to reduce handling time by up to 25 percent.
Weighing and measuring needn't be time consuming
With a seamlessly integrated solution, efficiency is kept high. Reduce the number of steps required to capture pallet data for costing, revenue recovery and load planning.
- Driver scans ID from picking list
- Driver triggers dimensioner from inside the truck
- Dimensions, weight and ID are seamlessly merged
- Data is transferred automatically to the server
Ensure uptime while keeping cost of ownership low
Dimensioning and weighing solutions are designed for use in fast-paced freight handling environments. No external moving parts mean dimensioners require little maintenance, and the three-point suspension of our forklift scales helps to hold calibration without the need for regular shimming.
- Rugged and robust equipment
- No moving dimensioner parts
- Forklift scale holds calibration for up to 12 months
- Systems keep working when others break down
Data from multiple systems is seamlessly integrated
Dimensioners, scales and barcode readers communicate seamlessly with each other, giving you instant visibility into your processes. Data is merged, stored and transferred onto a SmartPC, eliminating the need for any additional terminal or hardware to be mounted on your forklift truck.
- Pallet measurements captured by overhead dimensioner
- Weight automatically recorded by forklift scale
- Pallet ID method of your choice
- Images taken by image capture feature and stored for easy recall