The more parcels your dimensioner can measure, the more revenue it can recover and the more efficiently your operation will run. This white paper describes how some technology, combined with clever hardware design, achieves a higher read rate by extending the dimensioners dynamic range and therefore differentiates itself from any other dimensioning solution on the market today.
Carriers need to measure a wider range of shipment types than ever before - from the smallest parcels to large unconveyables. Selecting the right scales for your parcel mix can be the key to efficiency and cost savings.
Optimize Gapping for Varied Parcel Sizes
A varied parcel sort is one of the challenges when aiming for top throughputs. A high-speed dual-scale keeps throughput high by determining the optimal weighing belt for the parcel size. These scales help you:
- Process up to 18,000 parcels an hour
- Maintain excellent weighing results in tough conditions
- Achieve cost effective integration into any sorting system
Efficient Measurement of Non-Conveyables
Specially designed DWS solutions with an extra-wide belt automate the process of weighing and measuring items that cannot be sent through the main sorter. This helps make sure you get:
- Quick and easy processing of long, bulky or fragile freight
- Seamless integration with other data management systems for processing ease
- A standalone design that is easily integrated with roller conveyors or X-ray machines
Learn more today!
Speed Up Smalls Handling
Sending a small package through a scale designed to handle parcels up to a meter long will decrease throughput. Specially designed smalls scales have a smaller footprint to increase throughput. This helps you achieve:
- High throughput from a small-footprint system
- Smooth parcel transfer to ensure small packages don't get stuck
- High weighing precision for measuring the smallest objects