IND246 and IND246 POWERCELL Weighing Terminals
Application Versatility for General-Purpose Transaction Weighing
The IND246 terminal provides best-in-class flexibility, performance and operator interface for simple weighing or for specific basic level applications, including checkweighing, inbound/outbound vehicle weighing, peak weight measurement, animal weighing and counting.
The IND246 analog terminal is available in an NiMH battery-powered version, making it easy to position where it is needed.
The POWERCELL® version offers digital performance for basic vehicle weighing, using up to 12 PDX® or GDD™ load cells.
The terminals feature a large backlit graphic LCD display, an operator-friendly keypad layout with function, alphanumeric and navigation keys, support for SD memory card, and application-specific print templates. These characteristics make the IND246 series the most versatile general purpose transaction weighing terminals available.
- 100 - 240 VAC power, or NiMH battery model (analog version only)
- Alphanumeric keypad for quick entry of tare and ID information
- Large, back-lit graphic LCD display, readable under varying light conditions
- Automatic shut-off and backlight timout features help extend battery life
- Isolated COM1 and optional COM2 serial ports
- Flexible connectivity via optional COM2, Ethernet and USB ports
- Control of external devices using Discrete I/O
- Support for PC-based File Transfer Tool to transfer ID or target tables to and from the terminal
|Display||Graphic LCD, transflective/backlit, 240 x 96 pixels|
|Interfaces||Serial, USB, Ethernet, Digital I/O|
|Degree of protection||IP66|
|Applications||Animal Weighing, Checkweighing, Counting, Peak Weight Measurement, Vehicle Weighing|
|Suitable platforms / weigh modules||Analog load cells, POWERCELL load cells|
|Digital Input/Output||Optional, 2 inputs, 4 outputs|
|Mounting options||Fixed wall brackets (standard on Analog version, optional on POWERCELL version); tilt/swivel bracket (optional)|
|Accessories||SD memory card (Analog version), MicroSD card (POWERCELL version), NiMH Battery Pack, NiMH Battery Pack Charger|
|Power Supply||100 - 240 VAC or NiMH battery|
- Animal Weighing: Generates average weight for one animal, or average weight-per-animal for multiples
- Counting: Prompts operator through piece counting sequence to help reduce operator errors. Includes continuous automatic reference optimization and accumulation by part ID
- Checkweighing: Over/Under operation with clear on-screen status display, and two selectable sizes of SmartTrac graphical representation
- Peak Weight Measurement: Displays the peak weight from the current weighing cycle, or maximum, minimum and average peak weight from a multi-transaction weighing cycle
- Vehicle Weighing: Temporary or Permanent ID weighing for one- and two-pass operation