Conductivity / resistivity sensors for monitoring pure water conductivity are available in 2-electrode and 4-electrode models to cover all ranges of measurement. UniCond models have built-in measuring circuits and analog to digital signal conversion in the sensor head, which enables performance far exceeding that of conventional sensors. This helps you to achieve the highest accuracy in pure water conductivity monitoring applications.
METTLER TOLEDO - Thornton offers a wide variety of both analogue and digital conductivity / resistivity sensors (cells) for measurement in wide range of applications from pure waters to sea water.
UniCond® with Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM) technology provides an exceptionally wide measurement range, robust digital output signal and sensor diagnostics with the highest accuracy. This next generation conductivity system also features "plug and measure" functionality for fast and easy installation.
METTLER TOLEDO - Thornton provides a full set of analogue and digital conductivity sensors with NPT or TriClamp® sanitary fittings. The range includes various lengths, cell constants and electrode materials to suit a wide variety of applications.
Products and Specs
Compare conductivity / resistivity sensors
Learn more about conductivity / resistivity sensors
Learn more about calibration service
Support & Repair
Calibration & Quality
Training & Consulting
- Industrial Boiler Blowdown Control Using Conductivity
- Measurements – Extending the Value of Resistivity to Optimize Microelectronics Water System Operation
- pH and CO2 Determinations Based on Power Plant Conductivity Measurements
- The Fundamental Conductivity and Resistivity of Water
- A Multiparameter Instrumentation Approach to Makeup and Cycle Chemistry Measurements
- A Comprehensive Look at Conductivity Measurement
- Common Ultrapure Water Terminology
- Advances in Instrumentation Used to Monitor High-Purity Water Treatment Systems
- Practical Application of Specific & Cation Conductivity Measurement
- Harmonization of Conductivity Tests for Pharmaceutical Waters
- Resistivity Instrumentation to Meet Today's Semiconductor Processing Requirements