EasyMax 102 Basic Synthesis Workstation
Small Scale Organic Synthesis, Reaction Screening and Better Chemistry
The EasyMax 102 Basic synthesis workstation replaces the traditional round bottom flask on the 0.5 to 100mL scale. EasyMax 102 Basic offers a wide temperature range and an unequivocal level of personal safety. With the EasyMax 102 Basic, scientists can synthesize more new compounds faster, eliminate non-viable candidates earlier and perform reaction optimization more efficiently.
Usability Beyond Comparison
With the EasyMax 102 Basic, reactions are carried out with precise temperature control in the temperature range between -40 °C and 180 °C without the use of an ice bath, oil bath, heating mantle or cryostat. With an instantly familiar touchscreen, chemists control reaction parameters at all times.
Changing reaction parameters with the intuitive EasyMax touchscreen is simple, data and trends are displayed on the screen instantaneously and a sequence of consecutive tasks can be easily programmed for 24 hour unattended operation.
Interchangeable sleeves and reactors provide flexibility to synthesize, optimize, and characterize chemistry at volumes from 0.5mL to 100mL.
Operator safety is ensured by controlling all parameters via remote touchscreen without opening the hood. Control reaction temperature even when exothermic reactions occur. Dose reactants via touchscreen, without user interaction.
|Temperature Range||-40 °C – 180 °C|
|Operating Volume||0.5 mL – 100 mL|
|Material||Powder-coated stainless steel with FEP coated cover plate|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||33 cm x 36 cm x 28 cm|
|Back / Front light||Yes/No|
|Power Requirements||100 – 240 VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Heating / Cooling||Solid State Thermostat|
|Temperature Modes||Jacket control, reaction mixture control, distillation control, crystallization control|
Upgrade Packages - Two upgrade packages are available to offer more functionality to guarantee more flexibility and usability.
EasyMax Basic Plus Upgrade
- Recorded experiment data can easily be exported to Excel® and evaluated with the attached/available Macro
- A sequence of consecutive tasks can be programmed to run unattended and safely
- Data can be displayed and followed as Trend graphs consistently
EasyMax Advanced Upgrade
- Enables the EasyMax Basic to upgrade to an EasyMax Advanced with all supplied functionalities
- Connectivity to optional iControl PC Software ensures that experiments can be controlled with a PC without any additional touchscreen interaction. Advanced evaluation of experiment can be done by few clicks
- With an iC Data Center license, all events and data will be automatically captured, evaluated, shared and a report will be generated without any further user interaction
- Controlling pH values guarantees full control by automating additions, such as bases or acids
- Option to add Calorimetry for early detection of non-scalable reaction parameters