For our location in Zwingenberg/Bergstraße near Darmstadt we are currently seeking a
Software Developer C# (m/f)
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Implementation, Development and Maintenance of our high-end PC based vision solution
- Specification, design and realization of standard vision platform
- You will work independently, as well as with our international developer team. Collaboration with customers is also possible
- University degree in Computer Science or related relevant field with Minor in Computer Science with at least 1-2 years of work experience
- A different educational background but several years of experience as a software developer is an alternative
- Hands-on experience in desktop application programming using C# .NET with Winforms UI and thread safe techniques.
- Good understanding in the usage of version control systems, such as Git or similar
- Knowledge of machine vision, ProstgreSQL, and real time development are optional.
- Good English is a must
What we offer
- Individual personal development opportunities in a large growing market
- Strong brand, leading company, top global customers, constructive atmosphere
- Good benefits, In-house German classes
You would like to work in a young and engaged team, enjoy solving problems in a straight forward way and like a challenge?
Please submit your application stating the earliest starting date and your salary expectation bye-mail onlyto Carina Diether: email@example.com. Please refer to the application number D60.